JLL is pleased to offer to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire 9500 North Central Expressway (the “Property”) located in Dallas, Texas. The 20,296 rentable square foot infill property is 100 percent leased to two tenants under triple-net leases with contractual annual escalations. The strong tenant roster includes DaVita, Inc, (Moody’s Ba2) the nation’s largest provider of kidney care services, and Digestive Health Centers, a leading regional provider of gastroenterology services and a partnership between AMSURG and Digestive Health Associates of Texas (“DHAT”). DHAT is one of the region’s largest independent physician groups with more than 90 physicians and over 60 locations serving North Texas, and AMSURG is a leading national provider of outpatient surgical services across more than 250 locations in 34 states.
The offering is a desirable opportunity to acquire a well located, fully-leased medical office property and ambulatory surgery center (“ASC”) situated within some of Dallas’ most demographically desirable neighborhoods. The Property is 100 percent leased with a weighted average lease term of 7.8 years.
- 100% occupied with a strong tenant roster including DaVita, Inc (Moody’s Ba2) and Digestive Health Centers (DHAT and AMSURG joint venture)
- Stable cash flow with triple-net leases and contractual annual escalations
- Weighted average lease term of 7.8 years
- Part of a well-occupied mixed-use property complex with neighbors including Texas Retina Associates, Retina Foundation of the Southwest and Glaucoma Center of Texas
- Mission-critical location with significant investment in improvements and high medical fit-outs including 18 dialysis stations and an ASC with one OR and four procedure rooms
- Dialysis is an essential, life sustaining, non-cyclical healthcare service with extremely high retention rates
- Traffic counts over 200,000 Vehicles daily
- Located within a medical district and less than two miles from both Texas Health Presbyterian and Medical City Dallas
- Exceptional and convenient access along US Highway 75 and Walnut Hill Lane
- Limited medical office vacancy along the North Central Expressway corridor
- Demographically attractive location in the heart of Dallas’ inner loop