Oakwood Medical Park is a three-story medical office building consisting of approximately 36,419 rentable square feet. Current occupancy is approximately 80 percent, offering a rare value-creation opportunity within one of the most desirable metro areas in the county. The building maintains 100 percent medical tenancy, with a diversified rent roll of medical specialties including women’s health, rehabilitation, family medicine and pain management. Additional upside is available through the potential development of the adjacent land parcel within the included surface parking field.
The investment offers stable in-place income with attractive fixed annual rental escalations and triple-net leases. The offering is a desirable opportunity to acquire one of the most well-positioned medical office buildings within an established medical enclave north of Austin on the campus of the St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center. Investors can benefit from recent capital improvements at the Property, elevating the Building to the highest quality within the submarket and enhancing its appeal and image for current and future users at this premier location. The Property is available fee simple and free and clear of any mortgage debt.
- Exceptional opportunity to acquire an on-campus medical office building in one of the nation’s fastest growing MSAs
- Significant barriers to entry in the market
- Located on the campus of the 171-bed St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center, a well-performing facility with strong margins
- Excellent tenant mix with women’s health, rehabilitation, family medicine, and pain management
- Substantial economic upside through lease-up of existing vacancy and rent growth
- Scale offering in a desirable market with over 36,000 square feet
- Convenient patient access with proximity to Interstate 35 and the Mopac Expressway
- Substantial recent capital improvements in excess of $600K including new roof membrane and lobby/common area upgrades
- Almost three acres of in-fill land with the ability to accommodate new construction
- Attractive investment basis for on-campus medical office in a desirable in-fill location
- Strong local demographics with average household incomes of $108,000, a population of over 200,000, and projected annual population growth of 2.6% over the next five years