|Building Area Gross||
JLL, in conjunction with Savills take pleasure in presenting a rare opportunity to acquire a 100% freehold interest in 393-399 Sussex Street, Haymarket via International Expressions of Interest closing 3pm (AEST), Thursday 2nd June 2022.
Ideally situated in the absolute core of Sydney's renowned Haymarket precinct, 393-399 Sussex Street represents an inter-generational land holding available for the first time in over 20 years.
- Prominent 4 Level freehold retail building within Sydney CBD’s most dynamic entertainment precinct
- Extensive 25 metre Sussex Street retail frontage
- Previously the home of the famed Golden Century Restaurant for more than three decades - a truly inter-generational asset
- Significantly underdeveloped with potential to develop over 6,000sqm of GFA (STCA)
- Positioned to benefit from the nearby $4.3 billion Tech-Central Precinct and the $2 billion investment destined for the Darling Harbour redevelopment
- Multiple investment strategies accommodating investors, owner occupiers, and developers.
Please contact the exclusive agents for further information.