Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Number of units||9|
JLL Industrial Capital Markets (JLL) is pleased to present 1235 Commerce in Atlanta: a unique opportunity to acquire fee-simple interest in a shallow-bay infill industrial asset located in Atlanta, Georgia’s premier industrial Airport Submarket. 1235 Commerce is a 159,666 SF infill industrial facility situated on 9.1 acres and is 100% occupied by 9 tenants, with a WALT of 3.0 years remaining (as of 1/1/2020).
Strategically located in Morrow, Georgia, less than 9 miles Southeast from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the surrounding area perpetuates continual demand driven by proximity to the world’s busiest airport.
1235 Commerce offers immediate access to all of Atlanta's primary and most traveled logistical thoroughfares: I-75 (0.9 miles), I-285 (6.5 miles) and I-85 (9.8 miles). The Property features a diverse mix of tenants, all of which enjoy close proximity to the airport and the dense logistical network it creates, with three of the largest tenants relying heavily on this dense transportation network and proximity to the airport. This opportunity offers a buyer an investment opportunity in one of the Southeast's gateway industrial markets at well below reproduction cost with immediate income stability and upside via mark-to-market opportunities.
- Highly sought-after infill logistical location - 10 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- Strong Airport Submarket fundamentals with infill market upside
- In-demand product type in a core/infill market
- Diverse rent roll with immediate stability and near term upside via market rent growth and rents that are at or below market
- Passive net lease structures with limited landlord expense exposure