1700 South Boulevard is an ideal site for creative office, entertainment or restaurant users due to the site’s size and shape. The site consists of two parcel, both equating to approximately 0.530 acres. One parcel holds a surface parking lot and a green space, and the other holds the 18,946 square foot, two story warehouse.
The site sits on a corner lot with frontage on both E. Kingston Avenue and South Boulevard. There is approximately 130 feet of frontage on E. Kingston Avenue and 150 feet or frontage on South Boulevard. Due to the site’s situation on a corner, there are two points for ingress and egress, a strong investment attribute for South End.
- Creative office/retail adaptive re-use investment opportunity
- Located in the heart of Charlotte's South End submarket
- Close proximity to Bland and East/West Blue Line Light Rail stations
- High walkability score to South End's major amenities
- South End frontage with high visibility