Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (JLL), as exclusive representative for the owner, is pleased to present this offering for the sale of the 8024 Telegraph Road, a 363,872 square foot cold storage and distribution facility in the heart of the Baltimore-Washington industrial corridor.
The property is strategically located within less than 4 miles of Route 295, offering direct access between Baltimore and Washington, DC. Additionally, this location allows users to reach more than 80% of the United States population within a two-day drive.
- 100% leased, 363,872 SF cold storage/distribution building, 30' clear heights and LED lighting
- Passive, 7 year net lease income stream with 2.5% annual escalations
- Over $6 MM of capital invested by current ownership
- Four 5-year renewal options at 2.5% annual escalations
- Exceptional regional accessibility; 38 million people reachable within 300 miles
- Tenant has underlying contractual agreement with world's pre-eminent ecommerce company
- Proximity to the Port of Baltimore, the most efficient deep water port in the United States with over a 7.2% increase in TEU volume between 2018 and 2019
- Ideal East Coast cold storage distribution location
- Major Corporate presence in the area, contributing to an extremely tight market
- +/- 5 acres of additional developable offers additional upside