Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (JLL) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the DFW Logistics Portfolio, a three-property, 168,600 square foot portfolio located in Dallas-Fort Worth within three of the city’s premier urban-infill industrial submarkets. Positioned on 35.3 total acres, the portfolio is made up of low coverage, multi-tenant facilities with a significant trailer parking component that generates approximately 30% of the portfolio’s total revenue.
In recent years, the portfolio has achieved outstanding absorption and rental rate growth as the trucking industry has flourished. A lack of comparable supply within the market has allowed current ownership to achieve more than 79% rent growth within the warehouse space and 13% growth within the trailer parking area over the last 18 months. Over the same time period, ownership has substantially increased occupancy across the portfolio and added additional credit-tenancy to the rent roll. With in-place rental rates still averaging 13% below market, the portfolio offers the rare opportunity to acquire a well-located, high-quality portfolio of scale with limited competing supply, strong leasing momentum, and highly compelling upside.
- 5309 Superior Parkway Fort Worth, TX 76106
- 67,500 SF
- 1830 & 1840 High Prairie RD Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- 33,600 SF
- 2202 Manana Dr Dallas, TX 75220
- 67,500 SF
- Dynamic assets with multiple sources of income
- Significant opportunity to increase portfolio NOI
- Compelling leasing momentum
- Increasing demand from credit tenancy
- Strategically located with excellent access
- Exceptional trucking industry fundamentals
- Positioned within premier infill industrial submarkets with highly constrained supply and a strong history of outperformance
- Unique high-yielding assets positioned on large, coveted industrial land sites, providing strong redevelopment optionality over the long term