Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. has been exclusively retained by the Owner to offer qualified investors the opportunity to purchase the ESAB North American Center (“the Property”), a 100% occupied, 422,819 square foot, industrial facility located in the North Dallas suburb of Denton. ESAB has leased the Property for the past 54 years and currently has 7.2 years of remaining lease term. Serving as ESAB’s world headquarters location, the Property is ideally positioned within the Denton industrial market, a preferred location for corporate users due to the excellent access, diverse amenity base, well-educated labor pool and abundant residential options. Other large industrial properties in the area are leased to tenants such as Peterbilt, Target, ALDI, HD Supply, Lowe’s, WinCo and Fastenal, among others.
- 100% leased to Colfax/ESAB ($3.0 billion annual revenue)
- Credit tenancy (S&P: BB)
- Mission-critical facility for ESAB North America
- Stable income with remaining lease term of 7.2 years
- Long-standing historical tenancy as Colfax/ESAB has occupied the Property for 54 years Access to major highway infrastructure, including I-35E, I-35W, Hwy 380
- Superior submarket fundamentals as Denton is 96.1% occupied with minimal new construction underway