Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire Jupiter Business Park (the “Campus” or “Property”), a five-building, 141,178-square-foot industrial park strategically located in one of the nation’s fastest growing markets, Plano, where numerous Fortune 500 companies have opened expansive regional campuses including Toyota, JPMorgan, Liberty Mutual and State Farm. The Property, located just one mile from the intersection of US-75 and President George Bush Turnpike (SH-161), sees a combined 342,000 vehicles per day. In recent years, the Property has demonstrated strong leasing momentum and achieved an average occupancy of 93% since 2010. With in-place rental rates averaging 18% below market, there is immediate opportunity to maximize investor returns by recognizing mark-to-market opportunities. Overall, the Property represents a coveted opportunity to acquire an industrial business park positioned in an urban infill market with superb accessibility and highly compelling upside.
- HIGHLY COVETED LAST-MILE LOCATION
- STRATEGICALLY POSITIONED WITH EXCELLENT ACCESS
- LARGE LAND ASSEMBLAGEIN SUBMARKET WITH EXTREMELY HIGH BARRIERS TO ENTRY
- LIGHT INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT OUTPERFORMS BULK INDUSTRIAL
- SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNT TO REPLACEMENT COST
- LEADING DFW ECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS