|Number of units||35|
JLL has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale the Sydney Airport Suites, located at 1285 Botany Road, Mascot.
Key property and investment highlights:
- Featuring 35 fully furnished apartments comprising 3 x two-bedroom, 24 x one-bedroom and 8 studio apartments, along with 26 car parking spaces
- Comprehensive progressive renovation program with recent upgrades to bathrooms, kitchens and furniture
- Substantial 1,063 sqm (approx.) freehold site offering two street frontages and excellent exposure to Botany Road and Wentworth Avenue, and a total building area of 3,055sqm (approx.)
- Flexible B4 Mixed Use Zoning
- Current approval to convert top floor apartments to residential use
- Potential for full residential conversion, short term accommodation or long term accommodation uses such as student accommodation or co-living (STCA)
- Strategically positioned to benefit from Sydney Airport, Australia's busiest airport attracting around 45 million passenger movements during 2018 and the Port of Botany Australia’s busiest shipping port
- Currently operated by AEA Hotels, available with vacant possession or continued management
This sale represents a rare opportunity to enter the Sydney investment market through an asset with excellent business and real estate fundamentals, together with sizeable future repositioning potential.
• Fully furnished and equipped with a kitchen in each apartment
• Internal laundry
• Undercover parking for 26 vehicles