On behalf of the Mackay Family, JLL as exclusive agent is pleased to present for sale by Private Treaty, Norbrook (the Property). Ideally situated on the southern bank of the Kolan River within the tightly held Wide Bay-Burnett region of Queensland, Norbrook has been thoughtfully developed to a high-standard representing a diversified horticultural enterprise with tangible scope for expansion.
- Total land area of 514.38 Ha* with Kolan River frontage in a premier location within a highly regarded production region 30* minutes from Bundaberg and four and a half hours from Brisbane
- Plantings include Bananas (66 Ha*), Avocados (17 Ha*), Mangos (6 Ha*) Lychees (4 Ha*) and Sugarcane (65 Ha*)
- Areas currently planted to Bananas & Sugarcane suitable for redevelopment to permanent tree crops (Avocados / Macadamias)
- Secure water comprising Kolan River & Bundaberg Irrigation Scheme access (Fred Haigh dam) along with efficient overland flow capture
- Recently upgraded irrigation/fertigation system underpinning recent & future development
- Large 6,600* square metre packing shed with Bucca Highway frontage enabling ease of access to major arterial routes
Norbrook is offered for sale by Private Treaty. To obtain further information or to discuss the opportunity, do not hesitate to contact the exclusively appointed agents.