|Last Updated Date||22 Jul 2020|
Premier Macintyre Valley irrigation enterprise (2949.5 Ha Freehold)
- Thoughtfully developed irrigation & dryland cropping enterprise offered for the first time in over 100 years
- Proximity to multiple end markets 15* km south of Goondiwindi with double frontage to the Newell Highway
- Fertile alluvial flood plain soils supporting a wide variety of winter & summer crops
- 1,481* Ha of developed irrigation fields with a combination of flood, lateral & pivot watering methods
- 8,812* ML of licenced irrigation entitlement from Border Rivers system with an estimated 5,350* ML on farm storage
- Current winter crop totalling 1,300* Ha planted & included in sale
- "Parkdale Aggregation" is a proven performer with quality soils & water entitlement that underpins the property's highly productive reputation
- Located in the highly productive farming region of Goondiwindi
- Blue-chip cotton enterprise offered for the first time in over 100 years, held in the one family.
- Proximity to regional town centres with high levels of amenity.