Located along the North Western coast of Palawan Island, Port Barton is part of the up and coming tourist town of San Vicente. It boasts of its laid back and uncommercialized village charm.
Hotels, hostels, and guesthouses have sprung up in the past few years but tourists will still find less crowded long stretches of postcard-perfect
beaches and numerous destinations ripe for exploration.
JLL is proud to offer for lease a 35,242-sqm lot in Port Barton, San Vicente in Palawan. Contact us for your investment needs.
- Port Barton is halfway from Puerto Princesa and El Nido.
- 146 kms from Puerto Princesa; Four (4) to five (5) hours road travel
- 175.4 kms from El Nido; 4.5 hours road travel
- Low-key but a well established tourist destination for over a decade, Port Barton offers multiple activities similar to El Nido: island hopping,
- snorkeling, waterfalls, trekking, fishing villages, Sabang’s underground river, etc.
- 12,251 sqm with improvements; 22,991 sqm undeveloped
- Beach Access: 99 meter frontage
- Road Access: 116 meter frontage
- Flat terrain from the shoreline