T4 provides the final development plot on the highly successful Trinity Park. The site extends to 0.41 hectares (1.162 acres) and is cleared, broadly rectangular and flat in aspect. The site is provided with vacant possession and is ready to develop, subject to planning.
- Rare opportunity to acquire a prime M42 corridor development site in one of the UK’s main commercial hubs
- Located on Trinity Park, an established and highly successful business park, with T4 comprising the last remaining development plot
- Exceptional connectivity, being in close proximity to the M42 at Junction 6, Birmingham Airport, Birmingham International Station and HS2 Interchange Station (under construction, due to open 2028)
- Site area of 0.47 hectares (1.162 acres)
- Site offered with vacant possession, being cleared and offering a blank canvass for development
- Long leasehold for 999 years from 1991 at a peppercorn rent
- Benefit of previous Trinity Park wide outline planning consent for B1 office development
- Potential future uses including office and hotel amongst others, subject to planning and any leasehold/title restrictions
- Exceptionally strong local market conditions in a number of sectors
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £1,750,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.