|Unpaid Principal Balance||
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of a $12.5 million performing mezzanine loan (the “Mezzanine Loan”). The Mezzanine Loan features an interest rate of 14.00% comprised of an ascending current pay schedule with the balance accruing to the principal balance. The Mezzanine Loan is secured by the equity interests in the borrower entity, which controls the leased fee interest in a 426,077 SF office property (the “Property) located in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
The Mezzanine Loan is subordinate to a $44.2 million senior mortgage (the “Mortgage Loan”) that was originated in July 2021 with an Initial Disbursement of $35.2 million and the ability to draw up to $9 million via a Leasing Holdback. The Mortgage Loan is coterminous with the Mezzanine Loan and carries a floating interest rate of L + 5.25% with a rate floor of 5.50%.
The offering presents investors the opportunity to acquire a performing mezzanine loan with desirable loan metrics including an attractive coupon.
Indicative Bid Date: June 23rd, 2022
Best & Final Bid Date: June 30th, 2022
- The Mezzanine Loan features an interest rate of 14% comprised of an ascending current pay schedule with the balance accruing to the principal balance.
- Over 54,000 SF of new leases have been executed at the Property since 2021.
- Atlanta MSA has been a beneficiary of the pandemic as capital and corporations continue to flood into the Sun Belt.
- Central Perimeter Office
- Submarket has seen two consecutive quarters of positive T12 net absorption.
- Average Household Income of $135,840 within a five-mile radius of the Property.