|Property Reference Number||10033625343|
|Building Area Gross||
JLL are delighted to bring to market our client’s interest in 20 St James’s Street, London SW1; a newly developed multi let asset offering best in class office accommodation and one self contained retail unit located in one of Central London’s most prestigious addresses.
The property comprises a total of 56,239 sq ft, with 53,295 sq ft Grade A office accommodation over Lower Ground and eight upper floors and a 2,944 sq ft retail unit fronting St James’s Street.
The building was completed in 2018; developed behind an attractive period retained façade to offer flexible floorplates, excellent levels of natural light, high class shower and cycle facilities and a private terrace at 6th floor level. It is let to seven high quality office tenants and one retail tenant giving an attractive WAULT of 8.4 years to expiries and 4.7 years to breaks.
Further salient details are as follows:
- Award winning building occupying a prominent corner position on St James’s Street
- Multi let to seven high quality office tenants and one retail tenant producing a gross topped up rent of £5,922,125 per annum (reflecting £105.30 per sq ft overall)
- BREEAM rated ‘Very Good’ and Wired Certified ‘Gold’
- Provides a double height reception, with dual access and separate VIP entrance
- Held long leasehold from The Crown Estate expiring 31st May 2143 (122 years unexpired) subject to a head rent which is the greater of the specified minimum head rent or 15% of rents received
- Current net rent of £5,033,807 per annum