|Building Area Gross||
Centrally located between the two iconic and internationally recognised precincts of Barangaroo and The Rocks. 24-26 Kent Street, Millers Point presents an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a prized trophy freehold* asset on the immediate city edge with both commercial and residential uses permissible under the current zoning.
The 598 sqm heritage-listed former hall was constructed in 1904 and was previously known as the House of Bodleigh or Rawson Hall. More recently the asset has undergone extensive refurbishment of the highest quality to an owner-occupier level of detail with design by leading architects Vince Squillace Architects. The property offers an incoming owner the perfect opportunity to accommodate their business or for investors to gain a foothold in one of Sydney’s most dynamic precincts.
- Extremely rare trophy freehold^ asset, currently a unique boutique office building
- Centrally located between the world class amenity of Barangaroo and The Rocks precincts
- Located within 100 metres* of forthcoming Barangaroo Metro Station
- 598sqm* of high quality architecturally designed space fusing heritage with modern features
- Functional, ready to use office fit out with rooftop terrace featuring Sydney Harbour, Barangaroo and Sydney Harbour Bridge views
- A truly unique, once-in-a-lifetime offering
- Flexible B1 Neighbourhood Centre zoning allowing potential alternative uses including residential^^
24-26 Kent Street is being offered to the market for sale via way of Public Auction occurring at 10:30am on Thursday 25th November, 2021 at Cooley Auctions, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney.
^The process of converting the leasehold title is underway and will be completed prior to settlement
^^Subject to all necessary approvals
Refer to the draft contract of sale for further details