|Number of units||120599|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire 2626 Cole (the “Property”), a 120,599 square foot, newly renovated office building in the center of Uptown Dallas. The Property benefits from a highly amenitized mixed-use location surrounded by the city’s most prominent employment centers, leading demographics, and a walkable environment with an abundance of nearby retail and restaurant options. Currently 93% leased with in-place rents 26% below market, 2626 Cole provides investors the rare opportunity to acquire durable cash flows with upside potential in Dallas’ most established office node at a significant discount to replacement cost.
- Coveted Uptown Dallas Location
- Stable Cash Flow at 93% Leased
- Significant Near-Term Mark-to-Market Opportunity - 26% Below Market
- Best-In-Class Asset with Professionally Designed Lobby and Upgraded Common Areas and Restrooms
- Attractive Basis Providing a Cost Effective Alternative
- Richly Amenitized Mixed-Use Atmosphere