JLL under instructions from Renewal SA and on behalf of Dairy Authority SA is please to present for sale 33 Hutt Street, Adelaide. 33 Hutt Street offers a fantastic opportunity for owner-occupiers, investors, and developers to secure prime real estate in the tightly held eastern frame precinct of the Adelaide CBD.
Located on the northern end of Hutt Street, the property comprises a rectangular site of 649* square metres with valuable rear lane access from Flinders Street. A two-level office building of approximately 481 square metres is erected on site above car parking for 16 vehicles, 9 of which are under croft.
The relocation of Diary Authority SA allows purchasers the opportunity to unlock significant refurbishment potential and reposition the property to suit their needs or the needs of the market, or alternatively undertake a full redevelopment of the site.
The current planning regulations allow height limits (up to 22 metres) making way for higher density development, particularly in the form of residential and mixed-use outcomes.
The property is offered for sale by Private Treaty.
To access Due Diligence information or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive selling agent JLL.
- Prime location in the eastern frame of the city
- Site of approximately 649 square metres with rear lane access
- Two level office building of 481* square metres
- Parking for 16 vehicles, including 9 under croft
- Capital City zoning allowing development up 22 metres
- Affordable housing is required to be delivered on site where 20 or more dwellings are intended to be developed.
- Development over 22 meters and other planning incentives where qualitative measures are incorporated, i.e. higher amenity and affordable housing - refer to development plan.
- Offered vacant possession