Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for the Owner, is pleased to present this opportunity to purchase 4029 Ridge Top Road (the “Property”). The Property is being offered on an “as-is,” “where-is” basis without any representation or warranties.
4029 Ridge Top Road is a 4-story office asset that is ideal for an owner/user seeking to own a campus-like office setting in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Region. The 55,377 square foot facility, located within the Fairfax Center submarket of Northern Virginia, is ideally positioned at the intersection of I-66 and Route 50, providing broader connectivity to Northern Virginia and Washington, DC. The property also benefits from a diverse array of premier amenities, including the Fairfax Corner Mall, the Fair Oaks Mall, and a host of major retailers and grocery stores.
The building itself was built in 2001 and features drive-up bank branch infrastructure. Ample parking at 3.83 spaces per 1,000 square feet is ideal for multiple dense users, a 24/7 operation, and/or shift work.
- 55,377 SF Class A Suburban Office Asset
- Abundant Structured Parking, Covered and Connected to Building with a 3.83/1,000 RSF Parking Ratio
- On-Site Showers and Lockers; Drive-Up Bank Branch Infrastructure in Place
- Major Fairfax County Thoroughfares – I-66, Fairfax County Parkway, Fair Lakes Parkway, and Route 50 – Provide Broad Connectivity to Northern Virginia and the Greater Washington, DC Metropolitan Region
- Fairfax Centre, Fair Lakes Shopping Center, East Market at Fair Lakes, Fair Lakes Promenade, Fairfax Towne Center, Fair Oaks Mall, and Fairfax Corner Offer a Host of Major Retailers and Grocery Stores Just a Short Drive from the Property
- Situated in the Heart of Northern Virginia’s Defense & Intelligence Community – DC Metro Received over $130 Billion in Federal Contract Awards in 2020, an All-Time High
- Proximity to Downtown Washington (30 Minutes), Arlington (20 Minutes), Dulles International Airport (20 Minutes), and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (30 Minutes)