Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in The Quinby Building located at 650 S. Grand Ave in Los Angeles, California (the “Property”). The partially occupied asset presents the opportunity to acquire an income-generating property in the amenity-rich and transit-oriented downtown Los Angeles market. Originally constructed in 1913 and since updated, the Property’s historic art-deco architecture cloaks its modern telecom infrastructure. Direct access fiber connections to One Wilshire, the most vital carrier hotel in the Western United States and a key connection point for major transpacific networks, makes the Property desirable to IT & communications companies seeking access to established points-of-presence and connection to the Pacific Rim.
- Carrier-neutral facility and direct fiber access connection to One Wilshire
- Access to area's established points-of-presence and low latency connections to Pacific Rim
- 2 MW generator installed in 2009 with the ability to add additional power
- Located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles
- Less than a half mile from the 7th Street and Perishing Square metro stations