|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
JLL is pleased to offer for sale Thamrin Nine Tower 1, a grade A building which is strategically located in Jalan MH Thamrin in the heart of Central Business District in Jakarta. It is designed by Kon Pederson Fox Associates and this building comprising of premium office and 6-stars Luxurious Hotel by Waldorf Astoria in upper tower. It will be the tallest tower in Indonesia with 70 floors and have 3 levels of observation decks that allow people capturing the sea view and cosmopolitan city from 325 meters above the ground level. This building is also Green Mark Platinum certified and saves up to 30% of energy compared to a conventional tower of the same scale.
Thamrin Nine Tower 1 is adjacent to the iconic Bundaran HI Monument and surrounded with government offices, banks, five-star hotels and other popular commercial developments such as Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia. There are many transportation facilities which can be easily accessed from Thamrin Nine Tower 1 starting from private car, taxi, ride hailing app, Transjakarta Bus, MRT station that can be easily reached by a walking distance, and Soekarno Hatta International rail link (BNI City).
· Part of Thamrin Nine complex and comprising of three mixed-use towers, three apartment towers and retail podium
· Developed by one of Indonesia’s most dynamic developer and management groups, PT Putragaya Wahana (PGW)
· Becoming the tallest tower in Indonesia and distinctively designed by Kon Pederson Fox Associates (USA)
· Triple level of observation decks with magnificent views from roof and overlooking all angles of Jakarta from 325 meters above ground level - Jakarta’s historical landmark such as Monas and Ancol (North) and the cosmopolitan city development (South)
· Ample facilities within the complex such premium entertainment and lifestyle centre, hotels, and apartments