Albury Convenience Centre is a newly opened premium daily-needs and convenience-based investment. The single level retail centre anchored by Harris Farm Markets and includes an Amart Furniture Showroom and Warehouse totaling 9,960 sqm.
Located on the New South Wales and Victorian border is a major regional city comprising the cities of Albury and Wodonga. Situated on the border the two combine to form Australia’s 13th largest non-capital city with nearly 95,000 residents1. The major regional city is forecasted to achieve a population of over 126,000 by 2036 an average annual growth rate of 1.64%.
- Brand New Daily-Needs and Convenience Based Retail Investment
- Secure Income Stream with a WALE (by area) of 9.88 years
- Significant Depreciation Benefits – full refurbishment completed in 2020
- Anchored by Harris Farm Markets’ Flagship store (Largest in their portfolio of 29 stores)
- High-Profile 14,250sqm Corner site, situated in the heart of Albury-Wodonga
- Fixed annual rent reviews, providing guaranteed income growth
- Albury-Wodonga is Australia’s 13th largest non-capital city
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4.00pm (AEST) Thursday 22nd April 2021