Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire the Shops at Beacon Lakes (the “Property”), Miami’s newest large-scale shopping center development offering 417,248 leasable square feet on ±33.82 acres. Completed in 2020 and positioned at the strategic intersection of two of Miami-Dade County’s busiest highways, the Property is 100% leased* to an impressive roster of segment-leading national retailers including The Home Depot, City Furniture/Ashley Furniture, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Ross Dress for Less, Michaels, Five Below, and 24 Hour Fitness. The development is part of a broader project that includes Miami’s first Topgolf location drawing 25,000 visitors annually and Telemundo’s headquarters which is home to 2,000 employees.
The Shops at Beacon Lakes consists of five components: The Shopping Center and four long-term ground leases to The Home Depot, City Furniture/Ashley Furniture, Chili’s Bar & Grill, and Carvana. The components are being offered for sale collectively and/or individually.
*Including Seller Master Lease of 8,200 SF of shop space.
- Amazing Collection of Retail, Entertainment, and Office Uses at One of Miami's Most Heavily Trafficked Thoroughfares
- Dominant Tenancy with Long-Term Leases
- Well-Balanced Merchandise Mix Led by National Retailers
- ±3,000 Linear Feet of Unimpeded Visibility Along Florida’s Turnpike (124,100 VPD)
- High Quality New Construction with Limited Future Capital Requirements
- Property Offered Unencumbered of Existing Debt