JLL takes home 27 awards at the 2018 International Property Awards Asia Pacific
Real estate firm secures 11 wins in the five-star category.
SINGAPORE, 10 May 2018 – JLL clinched 27 awards at the 2018 International Property Awards Asia Pacific, held in Bangkok on 4 May.
At the annual industry event, the global real estate consultancy scored prestigious five-star ratings in the Best Property Consultancy category for China, India, Hong Kong, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, and South Korea.
JLL was also recognised as the five-star award winner for Best Real Estate Agency in Malaysia and Best Property Consultancy Website in Australia, and received 16 award wins across the region.
"This is an amazing result for JLL teams across the Asia Pacific region. I couldn't be more proud of the work they have done to achieve such an impressive haul of awards," says Anthony Couse, CEO, JLL Asia Pacific. "It's a real honour to receive this recognition of our focus on delivering excellent real estate advice and services to our clients, and of our commitment to adding value in every assignment we undertake."
Now in its 26th year, the International Property Awards Asia Pacific celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property industry. The event brings together the top players in real estate, architecture and interior design from over 25 countries and covers both commercial and residential categories.
Entries are judged by an independent panel of 80 industry experts, based on design, quality, service, innovation, originality and commitment to sustainability.
JLL Five-Star Awards 2018
- Best Property Consultancy China
- Best Property Consultancy India
- Best Property Consultancy Hong Kong
- Best Property Consultancy Australia
- Best Property Consultancy Malaysia
- Best Property Consultancy Thailand
- Best Property Consultancy Singapore
- Best Property Consultancy Indonesia
- Best Property Consultancy South Korea
- Best Real Estate Agency Malaysia
- Best Property Consultancy Website Australia
JLL Award Winners 2018
- Real Estate Agency Malaysia
- Real Estate Agency New Zealand
- Property Consultancy China
- Property Consultancy India
- Property Consultancy Hong Kong
- Property Consultancy Japan
- Property Consultancy Australia
- Property Consultancy Malaysia
- Property Consultancy Thailand
- Property Consultancy Singapore
- Property Consultancy Philippines
- Property Consultancy New Zealand
- Property Consultancy Vietnam
- Property Consultancy Indonesia
- Property Consultancy South Korea
- Property Consultancy Website Australia
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2017, JLL had revenue of $7.9 billion; managed 4.6 billion square feet, or 423 million square meters; and completed investment sales, acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $170 billion. At the end of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 82,000. As of December 31, 2017, LaSalle had $58.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL has over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with over 37,000 employees operating in 96 offices in 16 countries across the region. The firm won the 'World's Best' and 'Best in Asia Pacific' International Property Consultancy at the International Property Awards in 2016 and was named number one real estate investment advisory firm in Asia Pacific for the seventh consecutive year by Real Capital Analytics. www.ap.jll.com.