Executive Vice President and Head of Hotels & Hospitality Valuation Advisory (NSW, ACT, VIC & NZ)
Anthony has over 25 years’ experience in the property industry across all asset classes however 22 years specialising in hotel, tourism and leisure. Anthony is a leading hotel investment advisor to major owners, institutions, operators and lenders and has particular expertise and experience in the appraisal of new hotel development projects, existing hotels, market demand studies, feasibility analysis, operating structures, investment market and land valuation. He has also undertaken advisory and investment sales assignments across the United Kingdom and Germany with transfer to JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group’s London Office during 2003. Other experience includes hotel advisory assignments in Vietnam, Papua New Guinea and in the United States. Anthony has advised on luxury, upscale, mid-market, economy, new hotels, budget accommodation, resorts, convention hotels, pubs and serviced apartments both nationally and internationally. Before transferring to Hotels in May 1997, Anthony was a senior valuer with JLW Advisory Sydney Office for two years covering industrial, commercial and residential development feasibility, consulting and valuation assignments. Prior to joining JLL in 1995, Anthony was with the Valuer General’s Office for two years and previously had two years in sales and leasing with Raine & Horne.
- Certified Practicing Valuer (25+ years’ experience).
- A Licensed Real Estate & Business Agent.
- Wide range of hotel and tourism valuation, advisory and consulting
- assignments in the Asia Pacific.
- Leading advisor to major owners, operators, institutions and
- financial intermediaries.
- Feasibility studies, Market Demand studies and Management
- Agreement negotiations.
- Hotel lease expert.
- Operator Selections and HMA negotiation.
- Rating & Taxing consulting.
- Licensed premises (pubs) valuations and consultancy
Education and affiliations
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Land Economics) degree, University of Technology, Sydney
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute
- Licensed Real Estate & Business Agent
- Registered Valuer without limitation
- Diploma of Financial Markets from the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
Major hotels advised on include:
- Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour
- Westin Sydney
- Westin Melbourne
- Sheraton Melbourne
- Shangri-La Sydney
- Park Hyatt Melbourne
- Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney
- Swissotel Sydney
- Sheraton on the Park
- Pier One Sydney Autograph Collection
- Hilton Adelaide
- QT Sydney