Head of Sustainable Operations APAC
Riccardo is the APAC Head of Sustainability Operations. He manages a team of 40 sustainability experts who provide environmental reporting, energy efficiency upgrades, sustainable asset repositioning, environmental certification and Net Zero Carbon pathways.
Riccardo has over 20 years experience in sustainability across property, government and industry in Australia and the United Kingdom.
At JLL Riccardo has helped make sustainability an integral part of property management - for investors, occupiers, and the supply chain. Sustainability is a core service at JLL and Riccardo has helped deliver sustainable office upgrades, green lease improvements negotiations and been part of many successful tenders.
Earlier roles have been with the Australian Commonwealth government, Melbourne airport, environmental consultancies and heavy industry. These roles were a mix of environmental compliance, environmental policy and remediation of past pollution.
Riccardo leads high-performing teams that consistently deliver an exceptional environmental service for clients. He does this by understanding his clients’ particular needs and operational constraints and deploying the right people for the client.
Specific skills and experience include:
- Client relationship management
- Energy efficiency projects
- Green leases
- Embedding sustainability in practical and cost-effective ways.
- Business strategies that use sustainability to engage stakeholders and clients.
- Environmental business development.
- ISO 14001 implementation
- Commonwealth, NSW and Victorian Governments
- Australia Post
- NSW Police
- Morgan Stanley
Education and affiliations
- Graduate Certificate – Infrastructure Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Environment Engineering (Honours)