Hilton Sydney – Hotel Refurbishment
JLL was engaged to deliver a world-class conference and event space in 2016, and the Glass Brasserie kitchen in 2018.
- Conference space : 5,000 sqm
- Kitchen refurbishment
Hilton Hotels & Resorts owns full-service hotels and resorts across the globe and is the flagship brand of the multinational hospitality company Hilton.
Initially engaged in 2016 to deliver a world-class conference and event space, we were later appointed to refurbish the Glass Brasserie kitchen. One of the key challenges of these projects was that they had to take place in a ‘live’ environment, without any disruption to service.
We have carried out the following projects as part of our Hilton Sydney renovation:
- Conference space upgrade (5,000sqm): a complete interior fit out of three levels of banquet areas and function rooms, including a new concierge desk, new furniture, carpets, wall treatments and artwork
- Glass Brasserie kitchen refurbishment: a complicated, complete refurbishment involving interior project management, with the significant challenge of a very short lead-time to select and order kitchen equipment
Throughout our partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts, we have achieved the following deliverables:
- Successful implementation of hotel operation requirements and hotel consulting across various service areas
- Demonstrated understanding of all hotel facilities and services
- Carried out all work in an operating hotel environment
- Implemented value engineering solutions to optimise outcome
- Effective management of Hotel Owner and Hotel Operator needs and objectives
- High level of satisfaction amongst hotel asset managers, leading to a long-term partnership
Extensive planning and pre-design hotel budgeting enabled us to complete the conference space upgrade project on time and within budget.